How to make Crispy Kale Chips at home. If you are craving a delicious, crispy, savoury snack but don’t want to break the diet, then this healthy snack is for you. These Kale Chips are coated in delicious seasoning and are oven-baked low and slow to dehydrate and lock in all of the essential vitamins and minerals. This process also makes them super CRISPY! Give them a try and let me know what you think in the comment.
Check out the recipe video below!
Remember to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel
How to Make Crispy Kale Chips
300g x Kale (any variety will work for this recipe)
1 tbsp x Olive Oil
1 tsp x Salt0.5 tsp x Ground Black Pepper
0.5 tsp x Garlic Powder
1 tsp x Paprika
- Begin by washing the kale thoroughly.
- Next, dry the leaves as much as you possibly can. You can do this using kitchen paper, a clean tea towel or a salad spinner if you have one to hand.
- Now, remove the stalks. For this, you can simply tear the leaves away from the stalk or use a knife to cut them.
- Roughly chop the kale to your desired size. You can make the chips as small or large as you choose.
- Place into a mixing bowl and add the olive oil. Mix until every piece of kale is coated in oil.
- Next, add all of the seasonings and mix again until everything is nicely covered.
- Place into a baking tray, trying not to overcrowd the tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 120°C – 250°F until completely crisp, this should take around 1 hour.
- If you don’t eat them straight away, store the kale chips in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoy this recipe. You can check out more of my recipes here.
Visit the TJR MinT Shop to purchase my e-cookbook TJR MinT Recipe Cards – Every Home Cook Should Have