In this recipe post I am going to show you how to make this delicious Rhubarb, Raspberry and Rosé Crumble! The addition of rosé wine gives this dessert an extra fruity twist.
Get ready to Rumble with my Rhubarb, Raspberry and Rose Crumble!
Check out the recipe video below!
Remember to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel
Ingredients for Filling
6 Stems x Rhubarb
200g x Raspberries
150ml x Rosé Wine
1 x Lemon (Juice only)
180g x Caster Sugar
Ingredients for Topping
200g x Plain Flour
110g x Caster Sugar
110g x Soft Butter
- Begin by preheating the oven to 180°C – 356°F.
- Next, Chop the rhubarb into 2cm sized chunks and place in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add into the same pan, raspberries, rosé wine, lemon juice, 180g of caster sugar and cook for 10 minutes.
- To make the crumble topping, place flour, caster sugar and butter into a bowl and rub together with your hands until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Next, pour the filling into an oven proof dish and finish with the crumble topping.
- Place into the oven and bake for around 40 minutes or until golden and crisp on top.
- Serve with extra raspberries, pouring cream, ice cream or custard.
Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed my Rhubarb Raspberry & Rosé Crumble. You can check out more of my recipes here.